Rochester, NY show Arpil 17th

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Rochester, NY show April 17th? Last year was the first show I ever got a table at and left VERY happy.

PD
[align=left] [/align]

SC pontil collector

Reaction score
We used to tandem this show with the Syracuse Show by staying near Rochester. Both are very great shows with plenty of great bottles and some very helpful, fun and just plain nice buyers and sellers .I still have a few bottles from both shows.
Please, go and have fun.
Sc pontil collector

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Went up to Rochester last year the night before. Stayed at the suggested hotel with many of the vendors. Enjoyed the hospitality room! Joe and I had a great time and met some forum members to boot. Actually sold some bottles out of the hotel room the night before! Then had a table at my first show as a vendor. Would like to do the same this year too! Great show.

PD

[align=left] [/align]

CazDigger

Reaction score
Anyone coming to the Rochester show next weekend? I have a sales table and am setting up 2 exhibits, including a small one on "Broken Dreams - a Privy Digger's Nightmare" featuring my best Cryer bottles. Come say hello!

epackage

Reaction score
would like to go but the long run up there just to look for Paterson Bottles doesn't seem like a smart idea to me, hope you all get some great stuff...Jim

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearybottlebaby1776