Rome, Ga. Feb 6

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cc6pack

Reaction score
The Rome Bottle Club Annual Show & Sale, Sat 8am-3pm at the Rome Civic Center, Turner McCall Blvd, Rome, GA. Info: Jerry Mitchell, PO Box 475, Bremen, GA 30110, Phone: (770) 537-3725, Email: mitst@aol.com or Bob Jenkins, 285 Oak Grove Rd., Carrollton, GA 30177, PH: (770) 834-0736

Jamie let me know if you're setting up, or anyone else.

glass man

Reaction score
SURE AM PLANNING ON IT DENNIS. HAD A GREAT TIME TALKING TO YOU LAST YEAR! EVEN MADE A FEW BUCKS! MAY HAVE LITTLE TO SELL OR SOME OF MY COLLECTION AS WE NEED MONEY. AIN'T SURE YET! DANG IT IS HARD TO PART WITH THESE OLD FRIENDS! HOPE WE HAVE GOOD WEATHER THIS YEAR! WE NEVER KNOW WHAT IT MAY BE LIKE IN FEB. COULD BE 60 DEGREES AND SUNNY OR A SNOW SHOWER! ONE YEAR PEOPLE GOT THERE AND GOT SNOWED IN THERE AND HAD TO STAY.[I WASN'T THERE,BUT REALLY BELIEVED THOSE SNOWED IN LOVED IT![:D]] JAMIE

glass man

Reaction score
ONE OF THE BEST CHEAPEST BOTTLE SHOWS AROUND! ONLY 15 BUCKS A TABLE! LIMIT OF TWO] ALSO NO GETTING IN FEE AND NO PAYING A EARLY BUYERS FEE! PEOPLE ARE FREE TO BRING BOTTLES IN FOR APPRASIALS OR TO TRADE/SALE! [WITH IN REASON OF COURSE,CAN'T BRING IN YOUR BOTTLE COLLECTION TO SELL,BUT CAN LET IY BE KNOWN YOU HAVE IT FOR SALE.] BEEN GOING SINCE 1974! LOVE IT! ALWAYS SELLS OUT SO JUMP ON IT! JAMIE

Poison_Us

Reaction score
We may attend this one. How far from Atlanta is it, another hour or so? Atlanta is 4 - 4.5 hours from us. Depending on how we stand in Feb. we would love to come. Next closest show coming up is in Aiken and Columbia SC.

glass man

Reaction score
MAYBE AN HOUR. IT IS NORTHWESTOF ATL. ON THE GA./ALA. LINE. HOPE I GET TO GO AND HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE STEVEN! IF I AM THERE YOU CAN'T MISS ME I WILL BE THE BEACHED WHALE IN TIE DYE ,HOPEFULLY SITTING NEXT TO GOOD OLE DENNIS![CC6PACK] [8D]JAMIE

cc6pack

Reaction score
Stephen

More like an hour and a half, not the best of roads between Atl. and Rome.

bama1

Reaction score
Wish i could make it, but shift work put a kink in that plan. I have never been to a bottle show, but WILL make it to one somewhere this year. (I HOPE)

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen