ROME GEORGIA

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
Little early to be announcing this,but what the heck.Rome ,Georgia bottle show FEB.,4th 8am-3am...set up Fri. 3rd...3pm-8pm..15 bucks a table..limit two tables.No early admission fee..in fact as always no admission fee at all..not many shows like this any more...always sold out....We hope to make it again this year..been going since 1975!

CONTACT:Jerry Mitchell p.o. box 475 ..Bremen ,Georgia 30110 PH. 770-537-3725 OR Bob Jenkins 285 Oak Grove Rd. Carrollton.GEORGIA 30117 Ph. 770-834-0736 JAMIE

glass man

Reaction score
The Rome show is selling out...so if you want a table better hurry..oh and it don't last on SAT. from 8 am to 3am as I misprinted! 3 pm of course.Though that would be wild![:)]

Hope to see yall there!JAMIE

nomorecop

Reaction score
Looking forward to this show again. Trying to find an Athens Georgia, 3 Centa bottle to complete my collection. Will be wearing "The Original 3 Centa" ballcap.

glass man

Reaction score
Sure hope you find one there JAMES!If for some reason you can't make it let me know and I will see if one is there for you...just give me your phone number so I can call from the show and see if you want it at the price they are asking or if the condition of the bottle is good to you!

I will be set up in the back...come by and see a ole fat freak if you get there![:)]JAMIE

nomorecop

Reaction score
Thanks Jamie. I will come by Friday afternoon and find you. Staying at the Days Inn Friday night and will be back to the Show Saturday morning. Really Appreciate your help and looking forward to meeting other collectors.

glass man

Reaction score
BE great to see you JAMES!

STEPHEN..I understand PO!If it was not so close and I need to sell [I HOPE!]I would not be going either...I love the show and the friends..many I have known since the 1970s...sure wish you could make it though!!JAMIE

nomorecop

Reaction score
Ready for a Friday road trip to Rome. Hope to locate Jamie early and chat if he has time. Have waited all winter for North, South Carolina, and Georgia bottle shows.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Jamie,

You're being a good ambassador, man. Have a great show, and document it for the Yankee crowd, please.

freedom-house.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen