ROME GA SHOW FEB 4th

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

whiskeyman

Reaction score
CC6PACK...looks like I may be going afterall. Ralph emailed me that he's going down early SAT AM...so am meeting him in Johnson City.
Looks like it's gonna be a lousy weekend for anything else around here...rain possibly mixed with snow...cold temps..blah.

digdug

Reaction score
I am planning on going too. Coming up from Atlanta.

cc6pack

Reaction score
Whis, digdug,

Sounds great, I just back in from Rome, early set up. I've already made a few bucks you know how it is with dealers. There's another member that should be there also, kastoo.

I'm in the lower room third table on the right, I'll have a cc6pack sign out for youns, [:D] on this carrier

Hf10343.jpg

whiskeyman

Reaction score
CC...will be looking for that 6 pack...Hope also to meet DIGDUG and KASTOO...Bringing my Mavica , maybe we can take a pic of the group of us...(if we all happen ta be present at the same time)...or can be "chased down." [:D]

whiskeyman

Reaction score
Ralph & I arrived at the show about 9 AM after an uneventful trip.
Seems the Rome Show was a successful show and has grown. Saw many old friends and made a couple of new ones. Also located CC6PACK, but never did run up on DIGDUG or KASTOO.
On the way back , we stopped off at a Civil War Show in Dalton, GA. and browsed the relic - covered tables there. Very few bottles were offered, with the majority of those I did see being of English origins. Ran into one old Friend who was set-up....I didn't take my camera in, so no pix taken..[:mad:]

We made it back to Johnson City, encountering a few snow flurries. Of course, once at Ralph's , I had to go in and examine his collections...Discuss new additions and drool over familiar ones again....heheh.
We next parted ways... about 1/3 of the way home, I began having truck problems....had to call my Son to pick me up, leaving the truck down near Piney Flats... It had gas but acted like it wasn't getting any...no power,etc...Could be a myriad of things.[&:]
Still had a nice trip and a good time ...added some bottles to my groupings....and took some pix ta share with you Peeps.

Ur52257.jpg

Attachments

• Ur52257.jpg
    Ur52257.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 98

whiskeyman

Reaction score
Lots of ACL Sodas were offered at the Show...according to CC6PACK, more than usual:
There were also assorted bottles from other categories and some stoneware.

Sq46540.jpg

Attachments

• Sq46540.jpg
    Sq46540.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 102

whiskeyman

Reaction score
Just gonna post some more pix...and omit any names or text.

Vt55976.jpg

Attachments

• Vt55976.jpg
    Vt55976.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 84

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1