ROME GA SHOW FEB 4th

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

whiskeyman

Reaction score
BTW RON...now that I have yer attention:
Dunno if ya seen this little gem on another thread before, but was told ya may have some opinions about it. It is a ground mouth screw thread...inside are a tiny mummified snake and a salamander...Whataya think ???[&:]

BBL...gotta go have something done about my truck...[:mad:]

Tr50241.jpg

Attachments

• Tr50241.jpg
    Tr50241.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 85

bearswede

Reaction score
Nice colors, Charlie...

If the damaged one was early enough, it might've made a good repair candidate...

Ron

bearswede

Reaction score
Whataya think ???

Not sure, Charlie... Probably just some kid innerested in nature, would be my guess...

And, I feel your pain... My Volvo conked out Friday (after spending a grand on studded Nokians, stabilizer bars, brakes, etc...)... Had it towed to the garage, but they were backed up... Hadta rent a car, so I'm driving this freakin' Ford Expedition... Scared I'm agonna smack sompthin with it... Yikes!!!

Good luck with yurin...

Ron

cc6pack

Reaction score
Whis, thanks for the pics my wife thought they were a hoot, she's came to a few of my shows but we never got a pic of any. I ran into another member after you left, barqs19, never did see digdug? Thanks for info on getting the siggie up I'm off to give it one more try.

capsoda

Reaction score
Great pics Charlie. Love the Wolfe's.

Hey Brian, would love to see a Cheatham's pic along with some of the other rare mountian meds.

Good lookin dog Wil.

whiskeyman

Reaction score
RON...hmmm...was told it may be some kinda charm or talisman...Thanks.
I just paid out over $400 last month to have a hub replaced..seems some Dodges have a non-serviceable wheel bearing and I got one of them.[:mad:]

CC6...glad ya liked the pix...Hope ya get that siggy figgered out too. Hate I missed meeting BARQS...

WARREN...yer welcome.

digdug

Reaction score
Hey-I did make it to the Rome show, but eneded up having to leave early. Sorry I didn't get to see any of you! Hopefully next time. OR maybe in Columbia, SC show.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4