SAN FRANCISCO PHARMACY AUCTION 1920's -70's Apothocary & Medicine Bottles New Old Stock

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lemarauctions

Reaction score
A little history for you on many items that will be sold at LeMar's 7/12/15 Auction: The Gentleman who's family estate we are representing at auction, graduated from UC Berkley's Pharmacy School in the 1920s. Soon after graduating, he opened his own pharmacy at 500 Presidio Ave in San Francisco under the name Lloyd's Pharmacy. Lloyd's was the traditional pharmacy of the times compounding its own medicine while being the local stop for Families to get a soda pop. The pharmacy closed in the early 1970s having most all inventory stored in a warehouse for decades. Not until today has it been unpacked which the Family has made a decision to make it available to collectors who will value these items. We are honored to present this very large collection of original stock from Lloyd's Pharmacy out of San Francisco to all of you via our Public and Online Auction on Sunday, July 12, 2015. This is our inaugural auction for this estate which we will be presenting to you at future auctions as well. The inventory, which we are still unpacking contains rare medicine bottles, alternative herb medicine from the early days, soda related vintage items, apolothecary related unique items of all types, old liquor bottles, pharmacist car emblems, 1940's prescriptions, antique beakers and mortar and pestals, American President Lines ship maps, vintage Thermos' and so much more!We will also have many other wonderful collectibles as well to include gold jewelry (antique Art Deco gold locket with Diamonds), gold rings, toys and die cast cars, sports lapel pins, art deco bakelite jewelry, police patches from across the nation and so much more.Look for more pictures on our website soon at www.lemarauctions.com - we will also have our online auction link up next week...stay tuned. (partical set of pics up now on this site)Public Auction: Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 10AM Doors Open at 9AMPublic Preview: Saturday, July 11, 2015 10AM to 5:00PMONLINE: www.liveauctioneers.comhttps://www.liveauctioneers.com/search?q=lemarauctions&hasimage=true&by_date=2015-07-10T05%3A42%3A47.388ZLocation: 4522 Parker Avenue, Suite 500McClellan Park, CA 95652916-565-1100www.lemarauctions.com

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Yes it is. I went to live and saw something I liked but the shipping calculator is broken too I hope. It quoted $405.xx for a small parcel less than 2 lbs by my estimate.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen