Santa's goodies for me!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Gromit0299

Reaction score
So Santa has come and gone. The kids are on overload with all of the toys and Santa brought me some new goodies too. A poison bottle (not terribly old, and with a newly applied label, but it's cobalt blue and the thought that counts). Santa also brought me a new pick axe, some other digging tools, and a cool little bucket caddy to hold all of the tools so that you can still utilize the bucket for holding glass. He also got me some sea glass jewelry.

I think it's safe to say that Santa is supporting my habit. [:D]

Anybody get any glass from Santa this year?

Oh! And my brother and sister-in-law also brought some dug bottles for me. Commons, but still. You can never have too many bottles. I'll have to get some pictures after all of the wrapping paper has exploded.

JohnN

Reaction score
No bottles, but I did get a Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300. Now I just need to figure out how to use it.

Stardust

Reaction score
I did and posted else where. [8|] Thank you bran [;)] you really lifted my spirits. I wish those old meds worked now, as my 18 hours of iv infusions keep exploding. I'm getting weaker maybe the next person who visits will take pics for me and upload. I posted in general chat. You have made me make it through the holidays. You have been a gift to me, checking on me after my friend died when others didn't know what to say or friends who avoided going to the memorial. My heart isstill breaking for the family and my friend's husband. Opps, sorry this is bottle chat. Bran did you get the bottle magazine from your uncle for Christmas? Let me know, if not I'd like to get it for you. [;)] *

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveL