Saratoga Bottle Show May 12, 2012

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jpclute

Reaction score
Greetings all,

Most collectors and dealers that attend the Saratoga Bottle Show Held in Ballston Spa, NY are used to a date of early June. Unfortunately, the high school where the show is held will not be available for the normal dates, Therefore, the show will be held on May 12th, 2012, this year. This is being posted this early to give all a heads up as many people look forward to attending the Saratoga show.

jpclute

VTdigger

Reaction score
I'll be there. I plan on bringing more $ this year.

jpclute

Reaction score
HEY Vermont & 'togas,

Thanks for supporting the show.Going to try to do more to get new people into the show this year so it should be interesting. Hey Randy, I actually dug a few Saratogas when I finally got some time to get out this past late November & December, Two aqua pint Ballston Spa Lithia, common bottles but one of them had a gloppy, un-Saratoga like top; A quart C & E "C" in olive, maybe a yellow olive, and a pint Saratoga High Rock, Sarartoga green, weak embossing 'cause they used twice the ammount of glass they should have. As Ialways say, there is no such thing as digging a bad Saratoga!

jp clute

PA Will

Reaction score
This may be a good time to visit the sis in Cooperstown catch the show n see the bottle museum with my pop. I think I deserve a mini vacation.

JustGlass

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I did miss a show before because of a change in date and thats no fun. Saratoga, and Keene are my favorite shows that I sure don't want to miss. I can deal with the the date moving up . The sooner the better. Does anyone know if the Somersworth / Dover show is on for this year?

cornucopia

Reaction score
Hello JustGlass, In response to your question about the Somersworth / Dover show. Yes, it is planned for the 1st at the Dover Elks lodge 282 Durham Rd. Dover, N.H. Early admission at 8

jpclute

Reaction score
Hey Randy & Mark, nice to hear you are thinking of the Saratoga show ! Yea, the date change will result in loosing some dealers for this years show, but I have never seen it when a gathering of bottle collectors and diggers didn't result in a good time !

Look forward to seeing you both.
Roy

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles