Saturday with Red Matthews, No good Sunday, and Penn Digger's Farm dump!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

WAHIAWA DIGGER

Reaction score
RE: Penn digger's dump, (sort of) minus Penn Digger!

Very nice finds Joe!... if you decide to give the train a bath and polish up the silverware show us how it turns out.
Mahalo! Nate

ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

Fred dug a couple of real cool ceramic shards, which I forgot to grab when we left. One was part of a plate with a cool lobster decoration on it, and another was a partial coffee or tea cup with a real nice grren grey color scheme and hand painted birds on it...I will grab them for a photo next time back. It looks as though there is still a ways to go to dig this little dump out. Fred and I dug today after we found it till we were both ravenous and beat.[:D] Thanks for checking our finds.

233174097E9B4486AE5A95FFB97FB818.jpg

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)

Thanks Nate,....Things have been a little out of whack this season...It felt good to be out and dig some...I'll be sure to show some afters...maybe winter here will be a good time to clean some stuff....This dump was/is a little homestead dump with lots of variety from pocketwatches to marbles and buckles...Good to hear from you.

madman

Reaction score

nice finds! thanks for posting!

ruccello

Reaction score

Joe, I missed viewing your posts, and others - haven't been around in a while. Your dump looks like many we dig - interesting mixture of stuff. I noticed the Petrus Ragout shard you dug, and I thought I recognized that back symbol. I have a plate and bowl from the same maker - same back mark except for the style. Mine are the Hong style. Mine were acquired at two different estate sales. I think they are late 1800's. I thought I would post them as the style is similar to yours, only with color. Great digs.

Richard

882F8002F83D4EB88FFF7E311A6E7C95.jpg

Attachments

• 882F8002F83D4EB88FFF7E311A6E7C95.jpg
    882F8002F83D4EB88FFF7E311A6E7C95.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 55

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)

Richard,...Great to see you on here. Real nice jar lid that you dug,...hope it does well for you. Hope to see you find, and post some goods soon, always enjoyed your posts too. Thanks for the pics.

kwalker

Reaction score

That little blue bottle technically is a poison; I think it held iodine, I have one of them as well. Love that toy train!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles