Save the Newbie!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Pinzel

Reaction score
Hello AmericanWoman, I live in Central NH. My email is aofreak2007@gmail.com if your near me.Sounds like this spot has potential.Id be interested in speaking with you if you dont plan on thorougly digging this spot.I would be interested myself if you dont mind. Thanks

farmgal

Reaction score
Welcome AmericanWoman64! Nice to have newbies. Keeps the site going and alive! Been thru NH several times as a child and adult. Awesome state.
Some of the first things I found were as you say soda bottles just about on the surface. Bet I would of found some really nice things there seeing there was an original two hole outhouse. However we sold the lot and they tore down everything....sigh! But we moved to a farmstead with it's own old treasure in the treebelts and all over the property. farmgal

riverdiver

Reaction score
Hi Americanwoman,

I too am in NH and fairly close to you, I am in the Sunapee area and would be happy to help you identify what is good and bad. I collect most things that are found in dumps however I am usually digging in underwater dumps. I have the ability to shoot in situ photos and upload them to my or your email on the spot so that you could post them. I am available this friday and the following monday before this white junk covers your dump. Email me if you are interested at
riverdiver@hotmail.com, if not then thats ok too as I will be out metal detecting anyway.

The dumps sound like a lot of fun and even though it is not your hobby you could be sitting on a nice cash flow or a bunch of trips to a modern dump for recycling.

Enjoy them while you can as they are a wonderful trip back in time.

carobran

Reaction score
im interested to know whatever came of those dumps?........and id really like to see pics of the metal toys and medicine jars[:)]

David Fertig

Reaction score
DO NOT OVERLOOK MILK BOTTLES.

Around here, almost any round embossed milk brings at least a couple bucks. Even if they're dirt-common, put a bunch together for $1 each, but make the buyer take them all. We've got plenty of local milks that bring $20-100 at auction, and a few that bring quite a bit more.

Oh, and welcome to AB

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazewudb3nice!