selling all bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

digger1

Reaction score
have aprox 1500 bottles would like to sell all. to many to ship. need some one local or passing throw ct. have pictures not sure how to post. not to good at a computer yet.

digger1

Reaction score
rick have aprox 20 PERCENT LATE 1800 70PER 1900-1930 AND the rest are newer or chiped. lot of coke milk flask meds few poison nice old loyds small.ink lots of heins and caning jars.have pictures not sure how to post yet. not to good on this thing. need help from my 7 year old ha not funney. but right digger1

Bottle tumbler

Reaction score
when you click on post. look right down to the bottom of the whiite page to the left, you'll see click here to upload,click, a little window pops up, click browse, locate the file you have the pictures in, double click on it, or one click, and click open, then click ok, then ok again, then make sure you click the little white box the reads embed picture in post, then click ok and bingo it's there.

rick

moogie

Reaction score
Not sure how this works, I have some bottles I would like to sell and one here I would like to find out about it ,ITs clear glass with a marble in it and as on Hall& SOn ltd Norwood . Is there a chat place here please.

Zx71227.jpg
I have more bottles I wish to sell here is photo of my collection in next post

Attachments

• Zx71227.jpg
    Zx71227.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 95

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members