Selling bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

herphandler

Reaction score
does anyone know how I should go about selling bottles? i have some bottles that i need to sell and have no idea who to sell them to/how to sell them.
any help is much appreciated!

Chuck1188

Reaction score
You could always post some bottles with pictures on here for members to buy or you could go the ebay route.
Im sure alot of members would love first crack (no pun intended) at some of your bottles :)

TJSJHART

Reaction score
just take a few pics. post them here there are plenty of peoples on here that might be interested in them

herphandler

Reaction score
Ok thanks for all the replies! the only problem is, I'm only 16 and I dont know how to price the bottles and I dont want to get ripped off or rip someone else off. I guess the best way is to upload some pictures and get some advice on pricing. I will try and get some group pictures today.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Ok thanks for all the replies! the only problem is, I'm only 16 and I dont know how to price the bottles and I dont want to get ripped off or rip someone else off. I guess the best way is to upload some pictures and get some advice on pricing. I will try and get some group pictures today

If you post photos here I think there is a very good chance people will tell you the honest value of the bottles.
If you are able to sell on ebay you dont really need to know the values. They will sell for what people will pay. You just need to be able to take decent photos and describe them correctly.

herphandler

Reaction score
BarbaraInCalif, yes, all types of reptiles and amphibians.

GuntherHess, good point!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson