SEND IT BACK !!! GLASSWORKS SAYS..

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottle_head9

Reaction score
I contacted Glassworks this morning for one more attempt at a refund.I basically put it on the line and pleaded that I couldn`t afford to lose that kind of money.I recieved a three word reply in bold letters: SEND IT BACK!!! So in Glassworks defense, the bottle is going back today first class insured, with delivery confirmation.Thank you all for your support.

woodswalker

Reaction score
Thats great to hear!! I'm glad it all worked out in the end for you...that is a lot of $ to have spent and not have a beautiful bottle to show for it! I'm glad they did right by you[:)]

madpaddla

Reaction score
I wonder if word got back to them of the growing distaste regarding the way this was handled ? ? Bad news spreads fast. Pleased to see you are getting a return.

TJSJHART

Reaction score
thats great news glad they came too their sences... either they or an employee is a member here or watches what is said here in the forum...again great news...

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Would you have kept the bottle had they offered you a 100 dollar refund?Just curious glad it worked out.Jim was kind enough to finally accept the return.
This is the way things should work in life WITH OUT THE NEED OF THE BOTTOM FEEDER LAWYERS.Just kiddin bottm feeder Lawyers who might be members here at the forum.[:D]

bottle_head9

Reaction score
I don`t think $100.00 would have done it Steve.Especially after hearing from some of the more knowledgable collectors as to how much value that much damage can take away from it.If it were just a chip,$100.00 back might have been ok, but as you know, cracks can grow.I don`t think the resale value of that bottle is much more than the $80-110 range.Maybe I`m wrong though.

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: TJSJHART

thats great news glad they came too their sences... either they or an employee is a member here  or watches what is said here in the forum...again great news...

Good news yes, but if they watch or have sombody that watches these posts you would think that they would have come forward before you had to get down on your knees and beg them once again for a refund. "SEND IT BACK" does not sound like a business that has you, the customer's interest at heart. If it were my business, I would not only have refunded your money, but I would have sent you a lengthy apology well in advance of your having to grovel. Yes, you took a little longer to pay, but these are not normal times and sometimes allowances need to be made. Just my opinion and am glad that things will finally work out for you.

bottle_head9

Reaction score
I recieved a full refund from Glassworks today.I`m updating every post concerning this matter.Thanks again for your support.The check came today.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn