Several bottles!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

clover1234

Reaction score
Hi!
First off just wanted to say Hello! First time posting so bear with me if I'm bringing up anything already well-covered.
I recently was given some full vintage soda bottles via my older brother (he moved and couldn't bring a lot) and wanted to learn more about collecting and dating. I very quickly realized that this is a much bigger challenge than I first thought!
I wanted to see if the bottles were worth anything (not looking to sell really, more or less just curious) and learn more about them if possible.

He left me 6 bottles, all unopened and in the most part very good condition. Not sure where he got them all, he kinda picked them up here and there. He didn't know much about them just got them for decor kinda.

1- Lemon Big Chief Soda, 12oz ACL. The bottle is embosed or stippled I guess as well. This is in EXCELENT conditon. No dirt, label not chipped. Best I can tell this was an Owens-Illinois bottle made in Streator, IL. On the back says it is the Property of Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Florence, CO. It seems to be dated from 1951.

2- Mountain Dew ACL. 10oz Green Hillbilly "It'll tickle yore innards!". Bottle is a bit worn. Looks like a Lamb Glass co. bottle from 1969.

3- Clem's Orange Pineapple soda. 10oz ACL. I don't know much about the bottle, but I can describe the bottom markings if that helps!
At the top is a circle with a C in it. Immediately to the right is a 2. At 3 o'clock on the bottle is 7.1, and at 6 o'clock on the bottle is the number 1190.

4- Strawberry Fanta ACL. 10oz money back bottle. Bottled by Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Cairo-Sikeston INC Sikeston, MO.
The bottle is in excelent condition. The Fanta lable is Black and white on the neck, and the body is ribbed. The bottom markings are 76, 18, C inside circle, two straight lines - not sure if 1's or just marks, 4,3,8, and then another mark I can't quite make out.

5- Pepsi Cola 300ml. ACL. The bottle is a Canadian edition (Toronto) with French and English money back bottle descriptions. The cap says 25cents or less. The label is on the neck and the body does a wrap-around swirl. The bottom markings are at 9 o'clock 1, 12 o' clock 2, 3 o' clock 0. The center has a C inside a triangle. On the bottom is 23759.

6- Sugar Free Dr. Pepper 10oz ACL. Saccharin warning on the cap. The bottom markings say 8016, c with circle, 2, 5028 and the same symbol I couldn't make out that was on the Fanta bottle.

I'll post pictures soon as well, we just moved so I have find my cord for the camera. (SD slots broken :/)
If you can help me with the bottles I couldn't figure out or just have any info on value, years etc. It would be much appreciated :)
Thanks again!

clover1234

Reaction score
Here is a link to the pics via photobucket!

http://s1076.photobucket.com/albums/w452/cmmechem/

surfaceone

Reaction score
Welcome to the A-BN, Chloe,

IMG_0084.jpg

flasherr

Reaction score
for some reason your photo bucket page isnt loading for me. need to see bottles but 1 & 2 sound like thy might have value. can you try and fix link to photobucket

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583