SHALL WE PLAY A GAME??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
WELL SINCE FURTHER DOWN YOU SAY NO ONE HAD IT RIGHT SO FAR THEN THE ONE I HAD HERE WAS WRONG! [I IS A GENUIS LIKE THAT!]

WELL THEN I AM GONNA GET IN TOUCH WITH ROGER SAY I AM YOU AND I[YOU] FORGOT MY OWN NUMBER AND WILL HE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IT IS![8D] OK ROGER TOLD ME IT IS 8 DOLLARS AND 53 CENTS! [DAMN DID HE SAY DOLLARS OR POUNDS? JAMIE

Angelpeace

Reaction score
As I turn my eyes inward to the magic eight ball in my mind I see the numbers $4.27. Course I also see the phrase "Ask again later!"[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
Peace

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Wow! Check out all these guesses!! [:)] Jamie, the guess which comes closest will win.. I emailed Roger with the exact amount when I started this, so I can't just make it up and favor one person or another.. totally legit, dude!
Also, my comment about needing the change to pay for shipping.. that was NOT a hint!
Thanks everyone for playing along, keep em coming!!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
OK, so far nobody has guessed correct... that's all I'm gonna say... [;)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Moreover, after careful reflection on the nature of this contest, I should probably end it as soon as someone guesses correctly... or maybe not, because then you guys will keep changing your answers every 5 minutes, and that would be assuming I am watching.. nah.. it ends Wednesday at 8. 5 Pacific. GOOD LUCK!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenGlassNDrivewayRocks