Shameless plug

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bobclay

Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope this doesn't offend anyone and I'm not trying to drum up business, but more to share if anyone might need a particular jar. I'll be lisitng a few scarce and some nice colored jars on ebay for the next week or so for a friend. If you're interested, you can see them here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZbobclay

Bob Clay

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Bob, Go ahead and drum up some business. It keeps us posted on what's out there with out having to search.

I know, I know, Lazy retired crud and I'm lovin it.[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

bobclay

Reaction score
Hi Warren,

Sorry, just gotta disagree with ya there!

" I know, I know, Lazy retired crud and I'm lovin it"

I've NEVER seen a digger that wuz lazy! :eek:)

Bob

cookie

Reaction score
Bob-That Ball jar with the amber streaks is just stunning-I wonder what that will end up going for......John

bobclay

Reaction score
Hi John,

It is a stunning jar...the half gallons seem to be always nicely swirled because of more glass when gathered for introduction into the semi automatic machines.

Don't know what it will end up at, but the owner paid $450 for it and that is the reserve. I normally never use reserves in my auctions and just let the market decide the price. But this is a good friend and he wanted a reserve placed on it to protect his investment. He actually got a nicer one but still hated to turn loose of this one. This is the nicest jar of the bunch he sent me, but there will be a real pretty yellow green one listed later this week and other uncommon jars as well.

Bob

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A Giles