Should I buy this for my collection ????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
Saw it on fleabay and it would be a nice go with to my collection but the guy wants $95 for it, at one time they owned almost all the breweries in Paterson and these don't come up often but I figure I can get a few nice bottles for $95 instead of spending it on this piece of paper.....Jim
FM055.jpg
[/IMG]

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Has anyone else bid on it? Does the local historical society have a copy? (They will usually let you copy it for free) If you have the dough, go for it! Otherwise, save the $ for the bottles.

PD

Jim

Reaction score
If it's a very hard item to find, I would go for it. I agree that $95 is a good bit of jack for it, but it would fit in nicely with your local collection. I know I would love to find an original document from a Lewistown brewer or bottler, as I have never seen one. ~Jim

TJSJHART

Reaction score
well it's a toss up if you can't find it anywhere else and it's as rare as you think.. then the place to display surrounded by the bottles .well i'm no help .. good luck..bottles or paper???

ktbi

Reaction score
You're going to kick yourself later if you don't just go for it now Jim. Buy the paper....Ron

ancientdigger69

Reaction score
i see alot of stock certs on the bay, but dont usually see brewery ones. you have to remember, there are guys (and Gals) out there that collect beer related brewerania specifically that would make this twice as hard to come by again since you have more competition. although i love paper go withs for my bottles, i dont know if i could bring myself to spend that much. im going to the belleville illinois bottle and brewerania show november 14th and would be glad to keep an eye out for one for you. who knows, there might be a cheaper one there. but i may not find any. i'll keep my eyes open for ya.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenGlassNDrivewayRocks