shuppes grove show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

welddigger

Reaction score
just want let everybody know that shuppes grove show in adamstown pa. is comming up. so you can start saving your cash! it's on the 15th & 16th in july. it is a great show at an outdoor flea market, good buys and diverse selection of bottles.the show is like a weekend campout for bottle nuts[8D][8D]anyway it's a fairly decent sized show and theres always the flea market guys with there collectibles.for info email affinityinsurance@dejazzd.co or jhsdetector@webtv.net

Polisher Paul

Reaction score
Hi Folks;
Polisher Paul here;
I will be working at the show this year. I do Glass Repair and Polishing at antique shows in the area. www.paulmnulton.com
I also have been doing a lot of tumbling for the antique dealers that I meet at the shows. There are many decanters and bottles that are "sick" and need to be tumbled.
At the same shows I grind and polish marbles for customers AT the show. I hear bottle folks save marbles also.
I hope to get some NEW marble polishing machines ready for sale to anyone that wants one. They used to be built using "surplus" motors that are no longer available so I have to buy new motors that make the machines more costly. But if you save a few good sulfides, it will pay for it's self in no time.
On site I will be bringing my "end over end" tumbler to give you folks some ideas. It does a great job with long skinny necks that are hard to polish. Also will be bringing some 6"-8"-10"-12" tubes for sale. The large tubes can be used to tumble the inside of bottles "end over end." I make a simple plywood "plug" to hold everything in place. Works great!
Happy to answer any questions about my work on glass.

Thanks for looking, Polisher Paul

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson