So where are the detector reports??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MIdigger

Reaction score
Having the big rummage sale this weekend, clearing stuff out. Hope to detect Sunday Monday. Went a bit the other day all of 1 penny. Think someone had cleared the area before. Good luck all

MIdigger

Reaction score
Finally!! got out today. Found a Saginaw Zoo token (size of a half dollar), a Polmolive soap 1920s token, some chunks of copper, a few chunks of brass, 1 tennis ball, 1 ring, and 11Quarters, 18 dimes, 11 nickels, and 32 pennies. Unfortunately nothing old or collectible in the coinage. But it sure was great to be out, 80 degrees and beautiful day. Hope to get back out this week. good luck all.

MIdigger

Reaction score
Slipped out for a bit this am at a few schools. 1 MSU lapel pin, 8quarters, 9 dimes, 1 nickel, and 14 pennies. Hoping to hit some older spots this week.

MIdigger

Reaction score
Another town park today and came away with- 10q,15d,1n,16p, 1 sterling ring (small), 1 dog tag, and a few returnable bottles. Great lunch at the Ironhorse bar in Akron. Tomorrow to the flea market to sell some stuff, and then detecting afterwards.

Dugout

Reaction score
I got to try out my detector FINALLY!!I found 3, 1960ish quarters and an 1954 dime in my daughters yard.I detected around 4 of their old homesteads with falling down log cabins from 1916, but didn't find anything great. I am sure I'll check them out again when I get back there.I did find a cute little horned toad. My Dad said he was about 2 weeks old.

JohnDeereMoxie

Reaction score
I got one for ya. I lost my cell phone plowing a corn field. I took the detector out with me to find it. Took 9 hours, some detecting at night I found an 1800s large cent, some broach thing, and MY PHONE! The phone was in perfect shape thanks to the lifeproof case I have. Best money I ever spent on my detector lol.

MIdigger

Reaction score
Well, today was a bust. Spent the day looking, and came up with 1q and 1 penny. Dismal....then the best moment, falling in the river after just digging the quarter.....it happens I suppose. Got greedy. On the good side, I got some really nice ducks unlimited items for the man cave, a nice antique magazine holder (wood), and a few items to re-sell at the flea market by hitting a few rummage sales. Not a bad day!.

JohnDeereMoxie

Reaction score
Here are the pics of what I found, the penny and the broach thing I was told is a rosette for a horse bridle. What do y'all think? Well I can't post my pics, WHY? I miss the blue pages.

JohnDeereMoxie

Reaction score
[attachment=photo 1(15).JPG] Well here is one of the place where i found my phone. Same field as the good stuff, IDK why those pics won't work.

Attachments

• eae1a78ae6d5457dad13e24cb8874c8d.jpg
    eae1a78ae6d5457dad13e24cb8874c8d.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 93

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28