Soda- acl Bottle forum

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flasherr

Reaction score
If you are adding new forums or doing any changes id like to see the Coke and ABM Bottles Change to Soda bottles, or add another section for the Soda and ACL bottles. For the most part I know there isn't a large interest in sodas by most forum members but there has been some peak in interest here lately.
just my 2 cents worth
Brian

Sam_MaineBottles

Reaction score
Personally I'd have a Forum for 'All Sodas - Embossed, Paper Label and ACLs' and have a separate Forum for ABM bottles. I see no reason for sodas to be connected with ABM bottles as there are many blob top, Codds, Hutchinson and pre-ABM crown top sodas out there.

-Sam

glopf43

Reaction score
YES! I have said and suggested that we should have a ACL forum for some time now. These bottles are some of the most entertaining works of functional art in the bottle world. With funny slogans and funky pictures there are so many different types that a seperate forum would be, I beleive, appropriate. Not to mention the special cleaning and care required. Besides I dig up lots and would love to share. Here are a few (see photo). Let's all post some within this thread! I just dug a couple of Daniel Boone ACL's (very rare) I will post some pics as soon as I am able to get them cleaned up. Thanks...

He96965.jpg

Attachments

• He96965.jpg
    He96965.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 84

flasherr

Reaction score
I believe this would be a good move and i am all for it. I will start posting more of my collection for others to see the beauty in them
Brian[:)]

madman

Reaction score
one more ,ive got some embossed stuff to post also, i love this forum mike

Db85017.jpg

Attachments

• Db85017.jpg
    Db85017.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 82

DOLANBADGER

Reaction score
RE: Soda- acl Bottle forum reply to madman

How she going Mike
I agree with you acl's are beauty's in there own way.And this is a wonderful forum with great people.
KEEP DIGG'IN

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles