SODA Bottle Collection For Sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dinopappy

Reaction score
I have been collecting Soda Bottles,mostly painted labels for over 25 years. I have decided to sell my entire collection. I have more than 1,200 assorted soda bottles , many stored in original wooden cases,and boxes,and full six packs. Coke,Pepsi,Root Beers, and misc.brands from the Pa.region.,all documented with pictures. Including 56 asst.embossed,31 asst.Root Beer Mugs, six pack carriers, Coca Cola collectable items,many Quarts some full,old bottle openers,Soda signs.etc. I am looking to sell the complete collection as one lot for $3,500. I will send a picture listing of the collection if interested !Please email for further information.Delivery a possibility. I am in Western Pennsylvania. I have added a link to a photo album of my collection https://onedrive.live.com...d=72A03E02F482E27E!635

PepsiCollector

Reaction score
Can you send me a list of what old pepsi bottles you have? stroik17@yahoo.com

dinopappy

Reaction score
I will be leaving Pa. in 3 weeks ,and heading to Texas for the winter. Last call for anyone interested ,I will consider offers. Thanks Please PM me for a link to a picture album.

dinopappy

Reaction score
I will be leaving Pa. in 3 weeks ,and heading to Texas for the winter. Last call for anyone interested ,I will consider offers. Thanks Please PM me for a link to a picture album.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen