Some Bottles for Sale!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

div2roty

Reaction score
Here are some bottles I have for sale. These problems Do Not Include Shipping. Let me know if you are interested in any.

4 soda squats. $42 for all. 3 from Philly, 1 from NY.
1) J.O' Kane / Philada: Some scratches, no chips/cracks, some nice crude bubbles. K on back.
2)Wm. Andrews / Philada. Some light scratches, no cracks / chips. A on back.
3) Chas Joly / No 9 / So Seventh St / Philadelphia. Mugbase, a little apple green color. Very clean. TBNTBS on back.
4) T & W (one side). 141 / Franklin St / N.Y. (other side). Has some haze, light scratching, a bruise and some small chipping on bottom (hardly noticable).

b_123844.jpg

Backside.

b_123850.jpg

Green IP squat, Dyottville Glassworks / Philada. Nice color, lots of iron in the pontil. Two small nicks in the bottle of the double collar. $80.

Blue JA Lomax / 14 & 16 / Charles Place / Chicago. Some haze, small rough spot on lip that is basically invisible, but you can feel it. A few scratches. Some penned out lettering on the back. JL embossed on the bottom. $80.

b_123854.jpg

123859.jpg

b_123904.jpg

123908.jpg

123910.jpg

123914.jpg

124007.jpg

Some window bottles. A 3 pc mold whiskey, full of tiny bubbles, hundreds total, 11 inches tall. A olive green color. $22.
2 strap flasks. One "Register Full 1/2 Pint" Gold Amber in color, yellow at the top. A Pint, Golden Amber, with a F embossed on the base. $16 for both.
All three are damage free. The two straps need a light cleaning, but with a brush and cleaner, not tumbled.
b_124015.jpg

123953.jpg

3 Baltimore Bottles.
Amber Blob top Beer, Baltimore Brewing Company in horseshoe with star and other embossing. Some minor wear and very minor staining. $10.
Frey's Vermifuge- listed as uncommon in the balt book. looking for offers on that one.
Horschild, Kohn & Co. / Baltimore / Md. 3.5 inches tall. Listed as uncommon. $15 Some staining.

b_123926.jpg

123922.jpg

Last one. Pontil green demijohn. 12.5 inches tall. Very clean, crude top, some big bubbles. Does have a small 1/4 inch or smaller, potstone/nick in the side. $50.

b_123955.jpg

b_123958.jpg

124002.jpg

124011.jpg

bigbadhonu

Reaction score
I will take the Green IP squat, Dyottville Glassworks / Philada. Nice color, lots of iron in the pontil. Two small nicks in the bottle of the double collar. $80. if you still have it

div2roty

Reaction score
I will take the Green IP squat, Dyottville Glassworks / Philada. Nice color, lots of iron in the pontil. Two small nicks in the bottle of the double collar. $80. if you still have it

I emailed you.

Thanks, it looks like bigbad is getting the philly soda.

div2roty

Reaction score
lowered prices

1) J.O' Kane / Philada: Some scratches, no chips/cracks, some nice crude bubbles. K on back.
3) Chas Joly / No 9 / So Seventh St / Philadelphia. Mugbase, a little apple green color. Very clean. TBNTBS on back.
4) T & W (one side). 141 / Franklin St / N.Y. (other side). Has some haze, light scratching, a bruise and some small chipping on bottom (hardly noticable).

If anyone is interested I've lowered the price on this lot of four bottles to $35 (no paypal though)

bigbadhonu

Reaction score
RE: lowered prices

Matt,
I got the iron pontiled Dyottville soda today and it is in awesome condition. Thank you and Aloha, Kip

cyberdigger

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: div2roty

If anyone is interested I've lowered the price on this lot of four bottles to $35 (no paypal though)

If this offer is still valid, I'll take you up on it Div..

div2roty

Reaction score

quote:

ORIGINAL: div2roty

quote:

If this offer is still valid, I'll take you up on it Div..

Charlie, I just sold it two days ago. Sorry.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2