Some Cool ACLs

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glopf43

Reaction score
Hey all you fans of the applied color label. I thought I'd share some recent additions I've made to my collection of these fun bottles. I hope you like 'em and will post photo's of some that you have...

Lj22586.jpg

Attachments

• Lj22586.jpg
    Lj22586.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 103

glopf43

Reaction score
Here's a close up of one of my favorites. It's a "SPACE-AGE BEVERAGES"> "JET UP WITH SPACE-AGE BEVERAGES"...I love it!

Mk24828.jpg

Attachments

• Mk24828.jpg
    Mk24828.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 100

flasherr

Reaction score
Nice addition to your collection. I like the western and rancho and Jet they have great graphics. The DR wells in green that is neat only ever seen it in clear. The western flavors I have seen in a different pattern where with ACL was painted over a different bottle. If you look over the old post you will see Where gunsmoke had shown it as a bottle he picked up. Below are some prices that the bottles sold for in the past 10 years to give you some idea if you got a bargain on them. But a bottle or any item is only worth what you are happy paying for. Book prices are just a guide and in no way a bible to actual value.

Jet- $15
western 19
Rancho 7-47

flasherr

Reaction score
That True Ade is throwing me off with the neck label turned to side. Im wondering if they are all that way or you have a mistake bottle. I looked at the bottle I had handy and it didn't have a neck label.
Brian

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75