Some listed on the bay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Ohiosulator

Reaction score
yeah, they do sell though incredibly so there is a market for them! check completed listings!

Ohiosulator

Reaction score
out of all the 13 jars ive ever found, which was quite a few for them to be so called desirable, I have sold all of them. Honestly I cant believe that the market for these things is still like it is but the people who buy them do pay a little for them :( I've been told through the years that they are no rarer than any shop number truely and I do believe that. But when multiple ones sell for 65 to 70+ i cant help but list mine.

botlguy

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Ohiosulator

yeah, they do sell though incredibly so there is a market for them! check completed listings!
I realize they do but I just think it's funny how such myths persist. However, I do not believe moonshiners ever used PINT jars. Seldom did they use even Half Gallon. But I could be wrong. I have a quart BPM with #13 on the base that we use for a chicken waterer in one of those screw on metal doohickies. Funny, the chickens always act drunk after using it. [8D][:)][;)]

Ohiosulator

Reaction score
I have heard that too and I have to agree haha! Now what I wanna know is what a half pint 13 would be worth! I have an amish fellow who always stops and asks if ive found one as he wants to buy it :)

botlguy

Reaction score
But then, I believe half pint BPMs with ANY number are worth quite a bit. I personally wouldn't give you a dime for a carload if I couldn't resell them. "To each his own", "Whatever floats your boat", "Whatever trips your trigger", etc., etc., etc.[8|]

Ohiosulator

Reaction score
exactly! What they like funds my flask and insulator addictions haha! there's a certain scroll on the bay i just gotta have for my mold collection so anything helps!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles