Some more recent finds......

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BottleArchaeologist

Reaction score
Well getting them cleaned up slowly but surely. ;o) Here are some of the recent finds I have come across.

1st is a Liquozone bottle. Probably pretty common but I love the squat neck and crudeness of the glass. Mfg in Chicago as a Cure All and describes itself as "Not a Patent Medicine"

2nd is a bottle of "Brain Food" It is embossed "Harper's Cuforhedake/Brain Food/Washington D.C I love this bottle because it is so weird.

3rd is a Thomas Inks from Chicago. It is crude and slightly SCA. Only embossing is on the base and says "Thomas Inks" Any idea of worth? Scarcity?

4th is another Thomas Ink bottle. This one is large and reads on one side of the shoulder "Thomas Inks/L.H. Thomas Co. The other side is embossed "Chicago. U.S.A"
Any idea of worth/scarcity?

5th is a local San Diego Druggist. It is embossed "From Strahlmann & Co Druggists/San Diego, Cal. I have so many different druggists from San Diego I am getting quite a collection.

Last picture is a grouping of 3 inks. I don't know why but I love the amber cone. The only one that is embossed is the boat ink and says on the base "Sanford/Patent/Applied/For.

Well thanks for looking. I have some sodas (hutch's) to show off after they are cleaned. Ya might be able to see them a vbit in the background......;o)

Scott (BA)

Bz79239.jpg

Attachments

• Bz79239.jpg
    Bz79239.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 62

BottleArchaeologist

Reaction score
Last pic......the 3 inks.

Any info on any of these bottles as to worth would be appreciated. All are BIM

Thanks again for looking

Scott