Some more stuff from my new site!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
KB! What a great thing you have going there....Wow, I'm real happy for you ,and you've already made some great finds.
m6.gif
Joe

jesster64

Reaction score
Nice job KB! 100 bottles a day? You're killing me. I am getting out monday for a couple hours. Time is just flying by too fast this summer.

KBbottles

Reaction score
Thx Tom,

Yea sometimes that many in a few hours if I hit a good pocket. This place is unlike any other site I have ever been to. Keep working on that hillside dump you just found. I think that's got some great potential especially when u found that awesome NH bottle. Heading out for a bit now :)

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
Kenny as for the christmas salt it should have a little set of paddles that gow inside with a knob that turns thru that hole in the center to keep the salt loose. one in good complete cond in blue brings about 100.00 buck the cranbury colored ones are like 600.00 to 900.00

KBbottles

Reaction score
Wow very cool! Maybe there's a cranberry in there somewhere. I was back at it for a couple hours today. Got a Witt blob from New Bruns, a deep aqua Cawley hutch, and two Vorhees aqua hutches which I think was related to Cawley. All three hutches were from Somerville. Going out for a bit tm and will post many more pics.

mainer1

Reaction score
KB keep em coming what a site!
You have some great quality coming from there If I pull a dozen out of my dump in a couple hours I feel great. But sometimes a hundred a day? You must have a 'needs to be cleaned' area that's gigantic! Some days I skip my dig because my ' needs to be cleaned' area is out of control.
Really though I'm happy for you after digging in newer dumps and not getting much older stuff you deserve it!
Happy digging!

KBbottles

Reaction score
Thx Gary,

I have dreamed all my life of finding a site like this and never thought it would come true. I almost didnt even bother digging this site because it was all new junk on top. Only when my instincts told me to do a little test hole did i quickly reallize i was in over my head (literally). I'm just happy to be finding BIM material after going to newer sites for so long hoping to get lucky. When the less common stuff comes along at this new site, its all gravy, but even to dig slicks is a real treat to me. I'll try and put another post tonight of this weekends haul, even if it's a pile of my needs to be cleaned stuff hahaha.

swizzle

Reaction score
Now think long and hard about all the "newer" sites that you've dug. Would it be worth it to go back to any of them and dig several test holes in and around those areas? Just some food for thought. Not just for you but for everyone with a "newer" dump. Swiz

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960