Some new finds......

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BottleArchaeologist

Reaction score
Bryan,

Never have seen a Hawaii bottle show up either at work or while I am out and about. I really like the Hawaii Hutch's though and always keep an eye out.

Scott

David E

Reaction score
ELLIMANS-ROYAL
EMBROCATION FOR HORSES
MANUFACTORY SLOUGH
Aqua 7 3/8" x 2 1/2"

ELLIMANS EMBROCATION (BASE)

Ellimans Royal Embrocation for animals and universal embrocation
for humans Advertised 1888 1891 and 1931
Elliman Sons and Company Slough England
1948 New York City
Aqua 5 1/2" x 2" x 1 1/8"

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Hey Scott,
Yes, they are pretty cool. I think it's the names that make them unique. Here are the three that I have.

Tr49851.jpg

capsoda

Reaction score
Wow, those territory bottles are hard to come by and they aint cheap either. Very Nice.

I got to get some of the W C Peacock and Co bottles from Hawaii. He was a relitive.

First I need to convince the wife they are worth it.

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Bryan...

That Pearl City bottle sure brings back some memories to me... There's a place outside of Pearl Harbor called the Pearl City Tavern and it had like a hundred foot monkey bar... that's right... a full sized 6' high glass monkey cage that was as long as the bar!!!!!
It was pretty cool[&o]

Now, the back show room was a different story... they had all those kinda of special dancers...[:eek:] well, you get my drift... Like I said, it sure brings back some mamories...

Wayne

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Wayne, I spent a couple of weeks in Hawaii back in the late 70s. Our #1 engine went out on an AC 130....uuuuh...ummmmm....ooooh by accident...yeah...thats right..[sm=rolleyes.gif].. it accidently....uuuuh...over reved..[sm=rolleyes.gif]..yeah thats right it over reved by accident [sm=rolleyes.gif] and we had to get another one so we landed at Hickam and it took two weeks to get a new one in.

Didn't go off base as much as we wanted cause they wouldn't let us draw extra pay.[:mad:] The drinks were outrageous of base comparied to the quarter mixed drinks on base.[&:]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Cap...

I was at Hickam AFB for about a month doing some flyovers and working with some of the zoomies there... You missed some good R & R off base!!! The diving out there was fantastic too... so were the pineapple fields, which as I recall, were all around Hickam AFB

Lots of sugar cane fields too... a beautiful state. Just wish the locals liked us "Howlies" more...[&:]

Wayne

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Cap, I got them at a really good price. I emailed a guy who had a common Hawaii milk on ebay and asked if he had any other Hawaiian bottles and I got these 4 from him for $150.00. I was kind of nervous though because it was a non-ebay transaction. [&:]

Keep an eye out on ebay for the Peacocks, they are on from time to time. A guy on ebay has some on now in his store but they are too high priced.

Wayne, sounds like my kind of place. You wouldn't happen to have directions to it in case I ever go back do you? [:D]

Just kiddin'

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey