Some rare locals from Penn Digger...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

markroutt

Reaction score
Great looking bottles Joe. I will have to try my hand at digging sometime. Who knows what I could find here around Northern Virginia.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rockbot

ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

"Bradford Star Bottling Works"

FA3F6A5A947B44C9A337F69E403AF979.jpg

Nice bottles gentlemen!

Nice! grab you got there Tom

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Thanks Rick. All 3 of these bottles were gifted to me. The first by Joe at the dig and the other 2 from the son of a former friend who now lives in Florida. Funny thing how you can dig your azz off looking for locals and then some people will just out of the blue give you awesome bottles that mean nothing to them because they "get" how much they mean to somebody else. Again, I am thankful to have had many of my locals gifted to me. A while back I posted about an old digger that I only met once who gifted me a "only one known" bottle while on his death bed in the hospital. I hope that some day I will encounter somebody who appreciates local bottles and their history enough that I can return the favor. I guess in the end they really don't mean so much, but I would like to pass them on to somebody who appreciates local history and the beauty of old glass.

PD

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wheelah23

That amber blob is jaw-dropping. I can't imagine a more attractive bottle. Unless, of course, it was local...

Don't forget that old dusty eagle bhahaha!!! Bing bang boom!

surfaceone

Reaction score
FA3F6A5A947B44C9A337F69E403AF979.jpg

I have at least 4 or the local amber star bottles with 2 different types of stars.  This one is by far the best, clean, only one with whittle and a lighter color to boot. 

Hello Mr. Mayor,

You four are the real "Stars" of Bradford to us guys in the A-BN peanut gallery. When y'all have the opportunity and inclination, I'd sure like to see a parade of stars... (hint, hint)

teenie%20harris.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearybottlebaby1776