someone please help identify this bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Asterx

Reaction score
The horizontal seam through the neck and an additional vertical seam through the side of the lip in the pictures you posted give me a good indication that this is a modern bottle. This type of mold is seen on recent bottles sold by Pier 1 imports, pottery barn, and other similar retailers. Some are imported from spain and are labeled as such. I think its an attractive bottle and if it inspires you to continue collecting then thats great.

newuser

Reaction score
could post more pictures if needed.but to say i understand as to what you are saying but looking at the bottle itself there are no lines present.to better understand i did not use a macro lens to shoot these photos which should have done so.

newuser

Reaction score
and natural lighting instead of using flash would have probably been a benefit also.

epackage

Reaction score
There's nothing old about the bottle I see, more pics from a bit further away in natural light will help. No need for the closeups, we aren't performing surgery on the bottle... [;)]

newuser

Reaction score
ok sorry.

xg7XY6L.jpg

lwIgguM.jpg

newuser

Reaction score
I personally found this years ago, was not as pretty as you see now,obviously. never to this date seen another, not even searching internet.so cannot be discounted yet.

epackage

Reaction score
Well I have to say it looks very modern to me, no later than the 1980's, can we see a pic of the top of the bottle from above in natural light?

newuser

Reaction score
will do.have pics already but is with flash.in order for natural light will need to wait another day.raining here.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology