Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Staff sugar free diet root beer/ Falstaff bicentennial beer can overprint mistake

Timelypicken

Apr 20, 2020
Found this can today. It’s a root beer can which is upside down and a beer can right side up overprinted. Wondering anything about why it’s messed up and if it would be pretty rare for it to be like this

Attachments

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
with the Beer Can fad of the 70's tons of misprint cans were made on purpose like this. In my opinion, to a true die hard knowledgable Beer Can Collector like myself this can has very little value. maybe a $1.00 at most. I'm sure others opinions will vary. LEON.
3strohsmisprints.JPG

Timelypicken

Apr 20, 2020
with the Beer Can fad of the 70's tons of misprint cans were made on purpose like this. In my opinion, to a true die hard knowledgable Beer Can Collector like myself this can has very little value. maybe a $1.00 at most. I'm sure others opinions will vary. LEON.
View attachment 210295
Well that's a bummer. I only paid a dollar so I'm just gonna keep it

Timelypicken

Apr 20, 2020
View attachment 210295
I listed the can on eBay and sold it right away for $25. So if you saw any double printed cans they sell pretty good on eBay.

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
He must not of been a true knowledgable collector. Only the non collectors think these are rare. He probably thinks he'll resell it for $100.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawnra