Stoneleigh Farms Pint

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

nym9nyj7

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Got a message from someone on CraigsList the other day who has a few bottles he's looking to get rid of. He doesn't seem to know much about them (probably just found them or inherited them) or their value, and since I am new to this I'm not much better, but from what I can tell after doing some searching, most are pretty common (two Borden dairy bottles, a 50s 7Up Bottle, a Richard Hudnut cosmetics bottle and a "Nectars of the Golden Life" bottle.

One that is of particular interest to me however, is a pint milk bottle from (as written on the bottle) "Stoneleigh Farms - Brewster, New York." This bottle would basically be local for me, so unlike the others, I'd love to have it. However, I've lived in the area all my life and never knew this farm ever existed, and an online search yielded virtually no information about it except an allusion to the farm in an online obituary.

Anywho, to make a long story just a little bit longer, I'm interested in buying the bottle, but don't even know what would be a fair price to offer. Anyone familiar with the company or their bottles? If not, anyone know what something like this, from a small town dairy farm, would be worth?

Thanks so much!!!

epackage

Reaction score
I think I sold one a while ago on Ebay and I think I have another, I'll try and get you the info later when I get home....

nym9nyj7

Reaction score
Great! Thanks a lot epackage. I look forward to hearing back from you. [:)]

epackage

Reaction score
It turns out my Stoneleigh Farms is a half pint but it's from Carmel NY, not Brewster. The one I sold on Ebay was also a Carmel NY example...

nym9nyj7

Reaction score
Yeah, it's interesting you should say that, because my research indicated that Stoneleigh Farms was in Carmel. The towns are neighboring though, so maybe that had two locations?

How much did yours go for on ebay?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide