Straight Sided PEPSI:cola bottle~ Would Like Date & Other Info, PLS

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

peggysz

Reaction score
Ok I know she has a big fat crack in her. But I am trying to discover the possible year it was produced, and anything else about this straight sided PEPSI:cola bottle has the colon, Various embossing is Bottom "CAP 61/2 oz," "Registered D.O.C. 99-2" and "Norfolk, VA. " ,
and it is 8-1/2" tall.
It was dug up in the 1950s in Norfolk Va at a construction site.
So far I have seen another one listed on the worthpoint site as being from 1919 to 1921.
But not much info as far as the large and small fonts plus the colon . All help from ya'll is greatly appreciated!
Thank you~ Peggy

Attachments

• pepsi 1.jpg
    pepsi 1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 106

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Ok I know she has a big fat crack in her. But I am trying to discover the possible year it was produced, and anything else about this straight sided PEPSI:cola bottle has the colon, Various embossing is Bottom "CAP 61/2 oz," "Registered D.O.C. 99-2" and "Norfolk, VA. " ,
and it is 8-1/2" tall.
It was dug up in the 1950s in Norfolk Va at a construction site.
So far I have seen another one listed on the worthpoint site as being from 1919 to 1921.
But not much info as far as the large and small fonts plus the colon . All help from ya'll is greatly appreciated!
Thank you~ Peggy
Before a standard was set they had a lot of different variations up through the 30's.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen