Summer sell off

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

waskey

Reaction score
Im interested in purchasing the Columbia Steamer from Balt. I will trade something and pay the rest if that works with you, I have an unlisted Baltimore Pharmacy bottle with a very small heel chip if your interested.

brokenshovel

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: waskey

Im interested in purchasing the Columbia Steamer from Balt. I will trade something and pay the rest if that works with you, I have an unlisted Baltimore Pharmacy bottle with a very small heel chip if your interested.
I'm only looking for Baltimore beers or Carroll County bottles (no milks). Let me know.

waskey

Reaction score
What Baltimore beers do you need specifically I have an an uncommon aqua Dukehart ABM crown that im willing to let go; not an easy to find bottle. I also have an odd colored GBS George Baurnshmidt Branch which is the same as the ones your selling except for the fact that the glass is so dark its almost black in color; you can still barely see through it when its held up to the light.

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
Gregg I will take the Petzolds shot glass......Just let me know how you want to do it.

brokenshovel

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: waskey

What Baltimore beers do you need specifically I have an an uncommon aqua Dukehart ABM crown that im willing to let go; not an easy to find bottle. I also have an odd colored GBS George Baurnshmidt Branch which is the same as the ones your selling except for the fact that the glass is so dark its almost black in color; you can still barely see through it when its held up to the light.
Hey Henry,
Need quite a few beers but I have what you mentioned.

ncbred

Reaction score
I will take the other two Anheuser Busch bottles off your hands. Just let me know cost plus shipping to North Carolina. Thanks.

You don't have a spare Adonis do you, lol? Thats a cool bottle.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter