Sun Tang Barqs

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flasherr

Reaction score
I got this bottle this weekend. Sun Tang I almost over looked it because I thought it was a Barqs bottle. I know some time they will use the same bottle style and change the names. I have a Gingerale bottle that is the exact same other than 2 different names. this was bottled by the Barqs bottling company. I know Barqs19 collects Barqs bottles so I thought id share them. I also got some good Hershey's milk bottles. Hope everyone had a prosperous weekend
Brian

Fd91599.jpg

Attachments

• Fd91599.jpg
    Fd91599.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 136

Humabdos

Reaction score
Greenville Texas The Blackest land whitest people
Take a look at this Brain.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3690171052&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

Also just bought this milk bottle today. It's from the town I live in. What do you think about it? I've seen Curly's bottles sell for over $200. I don't really know what this same bottle has sold for but I like it and have been looking for a good one for my collection.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6108487834&category=10906&sspagename=rvi:1:1

Glen

flasherr

Reaction score
I like the graphics on that curly. I don't collect milk bottles myself unless it really strikes me. I have an Indian hill painted label milk with an Indian chief on it that I cant descide if I want to sell or keep. I bought the Hershey's bottles for resale. One had different printing on all 4 sides and each side is printed a different color which is unusual to see on milks as far as I know. I guess that Murray's is a pretty good bottle i would have never guessed it. its amazing how things can get by you and not know what you missed but as much knowledge as we have or think we have we can never know it all
Brian.

BARQS19

Reaction score
Yeah that Sun Tang bottle is pretty neat. I have actually seen Barq's bottles with the Sun Tang label on them. Why, I don't know. Before Sun Tang, or maybe after because I do have embossed Sun Tang bottles, There was a drink called San Tone, same drink bottled by Barq's. I still don't have that bottle.
Robert

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikis1981