Surgery # 1 Tuesday

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

woodswalker

Reaction score
Well they got me in and the blood work done today and have set me up for surgery next tuesday...they decided to skip the biopsy all together and just remove all 3 lumps.....so there goes my vacation time and darnit this is gonna set me back on digging...guess I better make the best outta this weekend......I think I'd rather dig bottles than get my arm cut open[&:]....
Manda~

woodswalker

Reaction score
I'd rather be doing just about anything else beside that.....Not good for me if recovery is a long time...I drive a fork lift for a living....I do have my med disability tho for something like this I guess. But hopefully this is one of than answers to my mysterious illnesses and weight loss.....
You know whats even more sad and this is funny....I drive what is called a Bendi and it has weight limit switches on it...sort a like how a riding lawn mower has a censor and will stop the mower...well this censor just stops the fork lift...I think I may end up with whip lash next[:D][:D]
Manda~

Stardust

Reaction score
(((((((((((Good Luck Manda))))))))))))))
Sending you lots of positive energy and white light to protect you.
I also sent up prayers for you. [;)] May you be in and out and feeling
better in no time at all.

FB888E8C05464FA9AA10A01BB0E754C5.jpg

Attachments

• FB888E8C05464FA9AA10A01BB0E754C5.jpg
    FB888E8C05464FA9AA10A01BB0E754C5.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 57

idigjars

Reaction score
Hi Amanda, Good luck with your operation and best wishes for a quick recovery. I will include you in my prayers. Paul

woodswalker

Reaction score
Thank you all for thinking of me[:)]....I'm nervous but plan on packing as much fun into the rest of this weekend and get one last dig in this weekend...I'm not sure on how long the recovery is...6-8 weeks and somewhere in that time I'll be having my second surgery....So I guess I might end up having to go to antique stores instead of digging for awhile[&:]....
Manda

RedGinger

Reaction score
I hope you are feeling better soon and back to digging shortly.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles