thawing out just in time to snow

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
the groung thawed for about 2 days up here and now they are calling for another 11" of snow after the first bit melted. anyone thawed out enough to dig in the north???

Wheelah23

Reaction score
I'm going to go to a dump I've been told about in probably an hour... You will hear a progress report (hopefully good) after I return... That is, if I can find the dump! I'm going on 2 year old descriptions of the area!

mr.fred

Reaction score
No digging around here[&o]----50 miles South of Buffalo,N.Y.-----54 degrees the last 2 days!!----snowing right now with wind gusts up to 52 miles an hour[:-]. About and inch of snow.[8D] 23 degrees [8|]

the ham man

Reaction score
We've been digging every weekend this winter. Sometimes the ground isn't thawed at the top but about a half foot below that it's thawed. Were actually getting warmer weather now which is surprising with a month of winter left. it been getting into the high 60's and low 70's. It's great!!!![:D] Hope everybody else gets warmer weather soon so we can see some more dug up bottles.[;)]

odditysteve

Reaction score
Had 2 days of warm here too. temp dropped 60 degrees, back to the tundra.

diggerdirect

Reaction score
50s yesterday, today teens and blowing snow [:(]

Altho I'm not allergic to winter digs usually the only 'digging' I do this time a year is through the boxes & packs of bottles put away from the past seasons digs. I kinda 'find' them all over again!

I'm all for global warming. [:D]

Al

kwalker

Reaction score
Just got done digging today. Windy as all get out but that didn't bother me much [:)]

bostaurus

Reaction score
It was so beautiful today. Just around freezing but very sunny. Yet, they say we could get 6 inches tonight. At least it has been warm enough this week to melt some of the snow...now we have a place to put the new snow.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles