The Day After The End Of The World Dump Dig

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: pabottles

Hi Rick,
Was really nice meeting you and The Badger at the Baltimore show.
Keep on diggin da good stuff man ! Best regards,Will

Yeah man it was good meeting you to,next year we will do it again.[:D]
I am just grateful to dig [;)]

Raider2152

Reaction score
rick i am from the allentown area and would be intrested in buy some common hutches that you dont want. If you interest let me know, i'd appreciate it. thanks

Derek

deacon_frost

Reaction score
very nice digs rick, wish i could find me a dump full of hutches like that, they are kinda hard to find in my parts and usually go for good money

LC

Reaction score
If I only had a dump that good to dig in .

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: L C

If I only had a dump that good to dig in .

Dave located this dump,it has been dug through since the 1970s,but it is not dug out as you can see.The badger has takin crap loads of hutches and blobs from this dump,I keep telling him to fix his dam camera !!![:D]
There were many times when I wouldn't get any anything when I went,but this time I was the hutch man lol
Don't get me wrong I like dumps but I love privy's [:)]

logueb

Reaction score
Great Stuff Rick. I always love the hutches and bottles from that era. Makes me want to sling some dirt. It was in the 90s here yesterday and real humid. Between work, the garden, and yard work.......just not enough hours in the day. Glad to see you still do dumps. The 70s diggers were fast and furious diggers down here. They left a lot of good stuff, just gotta know where to look. Good luck on the next outing. Buster.

THE BADGER

Reaction score
HEY RICK, WHAT UP BROTHER.I GOT MY CAMERA ALL READY AND WILL SOON BE POSTING SOME PICTURES AGAIN.I WILL MAKE SURE I GET PLENTY OF PICTURES OF YOU SLEEPING IN THE HOLE OLD GEEZER LOL.I THOUGHT THOSE LOUD SNAPPING NOISES WERE GUNSHOTS,NOPE IT WAS RICKS SPINE FLEXING ,HE'S NOT USED TO THE DUMP.YOU DEFINITELY WERE THE HUTCH KING DUDE.I THINK I NEED TO START SELLING SOME OF THESE EXTRAS MY GARAGE IS OVERFILLED.WHATS UP WILL HOPE DIGGIN OUT IN YORK IS GOING GOOD. BADGER

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: logueb

Great Stuff Rick. I always love the hutches and bottles from that era. Makes me want to sling some dirt. It was in the 90s here yesterday and real humid. Between work, the garden, and yard work.......just not enough hours in the day. Glad to see you still do dumps. The 70s diggers were fast and furious diggers down here. They left a lot of good stuff, just gotta know where to look. Good luck on the next outing. Buster.

Yeah Buster those 70s diggers had a technique dig and move dig and move,miss some and miss some more [:D] Dave said there were guys who took out 200 hutches at a time but they missed 6 lol
Its all about the thrill of the dig,not just the bottles I take home.
Good Luck on that Garden [;)] Rick

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: THE BADGER

HEY RICK, WHAT UP BROTHER.I GOT MY CAMERA ALL READY AND WILL SOON BE POSTING SOME PICTURES AGAIN.I WILL MAKE SURE I GET PLENTY OF PICTURES OF YOU SLEEPING IN THE HOLE OLD GEEZER LOL.I THOUGHT THOSE LOUD SNAPPING NOISES WERE GUNSHOTS,NOPE IT WAS RICKS SPINE FLEXING ,HE'S NOT USED TO THE DUMP.YOU DEFINITELY WERE THE HUTCH KING DUDE.I THINK I NEED TO START SELLING SOME OF THESE EXTRAS MY GARAGE IS OVERFILLED.WHATS UP WILL HOPE DIGGIN OUT IN YORK IS GOING GOOD. BADGER

Why do you think I brought that long cushion from my out door chair? So I could dig om my back hahaha [8D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmajeau