The Friends We Make Here!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Hi All, I'm just checking in to let you all know I'll be away for the next week in Montana for my son's wedding. Before I leave I wanted to take a moment to say how great I have found the group of people I've met here on the forum. Today I received a 'gift' from Kelley (Gunsmoke) and I was truly humbled by his thoughtfulness and generousity[:)] In exchange for a couple plain old Baker's bottles,[&:] Kelley sent me a collection of artifacts that he found at Ft Elliott in Texas. [:D] He made up a presentation box with eagle buttons, bullets, a buckle, innards of a 130 year old harmonica, a wonderful Eagle Shako Plate, medicin bottle & syringe. If I'm not mistaken, Kelley posted a picture of some of these items in a past string. I will be sure to post a picture of this wonderful display when I return from Montana! Kelley, you're the best'; [:D]I'll see if I can find a Montana Baker's bottle when I'm out there. See you all in a week, be safe, happy and healthy.[:)]

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Norm tell your Son Congrats for us ! [;)]
And have a safe trip to Montana and back ......We all want you back.
The forum wouldn't be the same without your wit and knowledge ! [8|]

Pontiled

Reaction score
Travel safely, travel well, and bring back nothing but pleasant memories! Tell us about the trip, etc., when you get back.

luvtodig

Reaction score
Norm, I hope you have a great trip[:D] maybe you are on your way already...take care[:)] we will miss you while your gone, and may I add my congrats to your son as well....

Maine woods Digger 2

Reaction score
Hi yall, norm is away in montana, he arrived about 6:30 Pm, as well my cousin is getting ,merried down there. Norm will be back on the 9th around 10:00 at night. I live at norms house im watching out, If ur wondering why i didnt go to montana it was becasue moneyw as tight and im dealthy afride of planes.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyG1