The Privy Digathon (story) From Bottles and Extras

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: antlerman23

i think i have read every story on your site at least once! [:D]
you do some great writing, and dig some killer chit! i just want to know what you do with all those bottles?!
i wouldnt mind a cobalt soda on my shelf, if you catch my drift [;)] (hint hint, nudge nudge)[:D]

Well you have two more pages to go LOL I wish I was digging killa chit these days. I have been out of digging commission for a while. Soon we will be back in the pits.Life comes first.
I keep all of my blues because if I get rid of them chances are I won't see many more.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Yes...I read that they were missing before I started , but still a great read. I will go back and check them when you update.
m6.gif

antlerman23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

I keep all of my blues because if I get rid of them chances are I won't see many more.
[/quote]
well it doesnt have to be blue! [:D] i think that is a good idea, because its true! as soon as you get rid of em, you wont ever dig another!
its a good story even missing two pages! thank you rick, for putting out such awesome stories!

surfaceone

Reaction score
8A10135CC0734F92A0A7AF9282331A5C.jpg

Hey Rick,

I remember this pit, I think, I wanna say it wuz 22 foot, but I'll be durned if I can find the original A-BN thread...

Where's Paul Harvey when you really need him...

978-0-553-25962-9.jpg

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I added page 28 and 29 for those of you who wanted to read the rest of the story. To bad I had to split the pages up.They matched in the middle.."Bottles and extras" did a hell of a job with the lay out. Ferdinand Mayer said he did the cover so I guess he did all the picture lay outs. Anyway the pages are there now,don't get to excited lol[:D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie