The W. J. Hill Dump Dig

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

nhpicker

Reaction score
WOW! That has to be a largest stone beer I have ever seen. Is it a quart? Nice finds SWIZ!

swizzle

Reaction score
Hey Glen, I found a dump worth digging. Next weekend is the Utica Dump after that I'll see about throwing you an invite to this dump if you're still interested in diggin' bottles and maybe some jugs.

NHpicker, there's bigger stoner beers then this one. The guy that's repairing my jug has one that's about a half inch or so bigger then this one. This one is heavy for its size too. It stands in at a mere 9 and a half inches. I don't think its a full quart though. It might hold as much as a Gatoraid bottle. I'll check that out.

Bottle_head9, I have to agree with you on this bottle being awesome. It would have looked even better if the cobalt didn't run. The whole lip is suppose to be blue. I got to get back to this dump and tear up some more soon. I might be going back to work soon. 10 hour shifts 5 to 6 days a week. The weekends will most likely be filled with wife, kids and family. [:(][:mad:][:(][&o][&o][:mad:][>:][:(][:'(][&o][&o] In the meantime I'm gonna try my best to maximize my dig time well I still can. Swiz

dump dogg

Reaction score
hello all im new to the site, ive read about the utica dump, would love to meet up and digg with you fellos, i ve beed to the utica dump a few times . it sits on 57 acres and im kinda lost there any help would be great[;)]

THE BADGER

Reaction score
i had heard something about the dump,i thought i had heard it was a beer can hotspot but i could be wrong.see what others say.

swizzle

Reaction score
I've only been there once just a couple days ago so I don't know the layout yet. Where we dug was only about 100 feet from the car. I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to go back up there again. I'll be going back to work again full time on the 12th. 10 hour shifts 5 or 6 days a week. I didn't see any old cans there where we were. Swiz

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960