These PA hutches good?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

wvhillbilly

Reaction score
Cant find any info on these ones, they have any value or rareity?
Thanks
DSC01962.jpg

DSC01964.jpg

creeper71

Reaction score
did a quick search an your bottle is not listed here http://www.gono.com/museum2003/embossedbystate/embossedstatepennsylvinia.htm

So it may have some value. I do not know ,but I am sure someone on here will know for sure..

epackage

Reaction score
They're junk, send them to me and I'll dispose of them properly...[8D]

epackage

Reaction score
Neither is listed on Tod's sight so I take that as a good sign.....Jim

http://www.sodasandbeers.com/index.html

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Jim,

A lot of our area's common sodas and mineral waters are not listed of that site. I wouldn't presume that they are rare or valuable just because they didn't make the site (yet).

PD

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

Jim,

A lot of our area's common sodas and mineral waters are not listed of that site.  I wouldn't presume that they are rare or valuable just because they didn't make the site (yet).

PD
You people need to get on the ball then PD and send him some pic's and info...[;)]

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

Jim,

A lot of our area's common sodas and mineral waters are not listed of that site.  I wouldn't presume that they are rare or valuable just because they didn't make the site (yet).

PD
I know for a fact that the a v kelley burnt cabins listed on that site is worth 250-500 depending on what day you find one...lol

Sodasandbeers

Reaction score
Some areas on sodasandbeers are lacking. Generally, I stay away from Hutchs as Ron Fowler is covering them. Aside from colored and pontiled soda and beer bottles, my coverage from Western PA is very weak. I keep adding and welcome contributions.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Does anybody know if Ron Fowler's site is search-able? We know that he is compiling tons of data and that Pennsylvania has more hutch variations than any other state. He also is keeping track of each bottles relative rarity. For sure, if your examples are not listed at hutchbook, they will be at least very rare. I would think that any small town hutch would be reasonably collectible no matter what state it is from. But I suppose, a very successful bottler with many examples might help bring the value down a bit.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: blobbottlebob

Does anybody know if Ron Fowler's site is search-able? We know that he is compiling tons of data and that Pennsylvania has more hutch variations than any other state. He also is keeping track of each bottles relative rarity. For sure, if your examples are not listed at hutchbook, they will be at least very rare. I would think that any small town hutch would be reasonably collectible no matter what state it is from. But I suppose, a very successful bottler with many examples might help bring the value down a bit.
It is not searchable, you can write Ron and ask him about certain bottles and he will reply rather quickly....Jim

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973