These were foisted off on me

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

HunterGatherer

Reaction score
I was given these yesterday.

DSCN0802.jpg

In Situ. Sort of.

DSCN0803.jpg

Any of these worth anything?
Left to right:
SS w/ shoulder emboss from Leesburg Fl.
SS w/ slug plate base from Leesburg Fl.
Pat.D from Orlando.
Trademark registered in U.S. patent office / Trademark registered Min contents 6 Fl Ozs. - Plant City Fl
Trademark registered in U.S. patent office / Trademark registered Min contents 6 Fl Ozs. - Jacksonville Fl
Trademark registered in U.S. patent office / Trademark registered Min contents 6 1/2 Fl Ozs. - Avon Park Fl
Pat.D from Columbia SC

DSCN0808.jpg

McElree's Cardui - There is a blob of glass on the left of the M that seems to be a mistake, and the C looks an awful lot like a G. This one has a twist cap.

DSCN0809.jpg

Smirnoff and Crown Royal are friends?

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I think the Pepsi box is cool... the bottles look a bit ..how to say... well, they are of the "free" type I think.. hope this does not offend, just trying to keep it real.. anyhow I might be wrong! [8|]

Plumbata

Reaction score
Leesburg isn't a big town, think those SS cokes might be good ones? I wouldn't complain! Good stuff for free. Think the person who hooked em up might know where some more are to be found?

TJSJHART

Reaction score
yes yes the idea of someone giving you something for free is good and bad. you really don't want to turn them down because it's free and the next time what ever they come up with could be really something you want or need ,,,, or even valuable..think about it

HunterGatherer

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Plumbata

Leesburg isn't a big town, think those SS cokes might be good ones? I wouldn't complain! Good stuff for free. Think the person who hooked em up might know where some more are to be found?

The guy who found them probably picked them up out of ditches/contruction sites, but I've only ever seen broken ones. Then again I don't do much digging. Basically this set of bottles is just enough to keep me interested, and enough to make me wish SOMEBODY around here would get out there and actively hunt/dig with me.

HunterGatherer

Reaction score
Nostaliga: It's gonna be a sifter, hopefully producing far more than 5-10 dollars worth of items.

nostalgia

Reaction score
Yup! You never know what these guys will find, a buddy of mine knew a construction worker that sold him common bottles for years until he found a $500+ bottle.... My friend was really happy [:)]

grime5

Reaction score
i would love to have those leesburg cokes if you want to get rid of them. thanks greg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28