thousands of soda bottles!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ncbred

Reaction score
Got a message last night from Paypal stating the shipping label they printed out for my order was canceled because of "postage destroyed". So I don't know whats going on there.

green dragon

Reaction score
Got mine today, well packed, and came in 20 lbs on the lable, so ship charges were decent. slightly over the actual cost to cover packing materials, etc - I don;t have issue with a minor packing fee, just not 40 bucks, lol.

Bottles are nice and as advertised, will be starting a thread in soda for those, so check it out :)

~ AL

wonkapete

Reaction score
Anybody else having problems with this guy? I've only bought like 6 or 8 bottles from him and he's got two invoices running for me. He keeps sending reminder that I need to pay. I told him I would soon as he combined all the invoices. He won't respond. Now I have an unpaid warnings open! I've emailed him like 6 times this week asking that he combine the invoices. I just emailed him again. I don't want any strikes so I guess I'll have to pay the $25 shipping and leave neg. feedback. That's crazy.

epackage

Reaction score
This guy seemed like nothing but a nitwit since day 1 Wonka........

ncbred

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: wonkapete

Anybody else having problems with this guy?  I've only bought like 6 or 8 bottles from him and he's got two invoices running for me.  He keeps sending reminder that I need to pay.  I told him I would soon as he combined all the invoices.  He won't respond.  Now I have an unpaid warnings open!  I've emailed him like 6 times this week asking that he combine the invoices.  I just emailed him again.  I don't want any strikes so I guess I'll have to pay the $25 shipping and leave neg. feedback.  That's crazy.

Yes.

I've bought 4 bottles with no problems at all except maybe the high shipping charge. But the last two I made an offer on and he accepted still haven't came and today makes 1 month. I paid for them on the 21st of July. Got an email stating they had shipped. Then another email shortly after stating the shipping labels were canceled. After I had not seen anything in the mail for a week I emailed him on the 31st and they responded a few days later that there must have been a printer error when prininting the labels and they would straighten it out. Well by the 17th of this month, still no bottles and no replies from seller so I file a claim through ebay for both auctions. Got a full refund for one bottle plus shipping and am waiting on the 2nd refund as we speak.

Get this. I won an auction of his maybe 2 days after he accepted the offer on those two bottles. I paid for that bottle seperatley and received it within 4 or 5 days.

They have combined shipping for me before wonka and before this last instance responded to my emails promptly. I hate to leave a seller a negative that I've had no problems with in the past.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4