Tiburon CA. Bottles?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

VA is for Diggers

Reaction score
I will be spending a few days next week in Tiburon CA. Any of you know if the bay is loaded with bottles, or any other info that could be helpful. I might bring my scuba gear, or perhaps just snorkel. I noticed there are many nice homes in the area, so dumps are probably gone, but the water seems like the most accessible area to prospect.

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
There's a large mud flat in Tiburon that I always wondered about. It's covered when the tide's in, but goes out about 60 feet when the water drops. The mud looks super sticky, but I'm sure there's tons of bottles stuck in there. I'm not sure how safe it is to wade out into it though. I hear the mud is a great place for bottles in the bay though, so it may be worth your while to figure out a safe way out there. Good Luck.

Yea, there's lots of nice houses in the area. It makes Beverly Hills seem like a middle class town. I worked there a while back and I swear, every other car I passed was a Bentley, Maserati, or other kind of exotic. Lots of Maseratis though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28