Today I hit the road...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DeeSter

Reaction score
... after nearly 3 weeks being stuck inside I was about to go stir crazy! So I meandered up to my favorite northern antique store and picked up a neat, tidy dozen. Nothing too fancy, but I couldn't break the bank this month. Bunch of commons that I usually pass over and thus don't have. On a side note - that awesome teal Congress Water bottle that Nevadabottles picked up in Reno? I had the same thing in my hand, but didn't want to spend $33 on it lol! Left to right (sorry 'bout the water/steam - gave them a bit of a rinse already)...[ul][*]Burnett's Cocoaine - Burnett Boston(she's kinda rough by most people's standards, chipped lip and some rust, but I love that stuff)[*]Phenix Nerve Beverage Co., Boston USA (the color on this is awesome! purpley brown)[*]Dill's Cough Syrup - Dill Medicine Co., Norristown PA[*]Johnson's American Anodyne Liniment[*]K.K. Cures Bright's Disease and Cystitis - K.K. Medicine Co., New Jersey[*]This is Major's - Rubber Cement - A Major Proprietor - New York U.S.A.[*]Rochester Germicide Co., Rochester NY (font is fabulous, and it reads upside down as the bottle is meant to be hung... contained embalming fluid, I believe)[/ul]2nd Picture[ul][*]Otis Clapp & Son's - Camphor Diskoids - Boston[*]Florida Water - Murray & Lanman Druggists - New York[*]Piso's Cure for Consumption - Hazeltine & Co.[*]Quandt Brewing Co. - Troy, N.Y. (great embossing of a brave on a globe)[*]3 Ounce Sloan's Liniment - Kills Pain[/ul]So that was my day! I'm pretty pleased. Favorite is a toss up between the K.K.'s and the Quandt... now to break out the BKF and really get to work :) Dee Edited - Sorry, the pictures came up reversed!

Attachments

• 8852396648084b7092e6aeccd5889272.jpg
    8852396648084b7092e6aeccd5889272.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 107
  • 3fd0fcd4119a427eacce878722a4731b.jpg
    3fd0fcd4119a427eacce878722a4731b.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 113

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members