Toronto Bottle Show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score
Found some things at the Show today: top of the list for me was the black glass mallet, circa 1760, pulled from Kingston harbour by a local diver, about 50 years ago. Couldn’t pass up the beautiful colour of the strap-sided amber flask. Got a sweet bargain on the little pontiled Trask Magnetic Ointment. As always, a fun day was had by all.

Attachments

• IMG_2574.jpeg
    IMG_2574.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 26

RCO

Reaction score
normally find a few interesting bottles at that show but this year wasn't very productive .

it started out really weird , found this bottle i was going buy in a box at this one guys table , then showed it to him and indicated i'd like to buy it , he takes it from me and says its not for sale ( already sold to someone ) and was put out by mistake and puts it in box at back of table

but later in the show i walked by again and noticed he had put it back on the table and was for sale again , only a $ 20 bottle , wondering if he has dementia or something going on , i didn't try and buy it a second time

then another table had a bottle i was interested in , typical 7 oz local soda bottle from a smaller city ( just name of bottler and city on it no pictures ) but he wanted $150 which i though was a little insane , i asked him about price and said it went for that much at an auction at some point but still just cause someone paid crazy once doesn't mean everyone else would too

and saw another bottle i was interested in made an offer but owner wasn't at table and his wife/gf said she couldn't do it without him there so left

only ended up getting a couple soda bottles and some postcards , not very productive

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator