Unusual Dr Pepper

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
I picked up this Dr Pepper Today. I am looking for more information on it, possibly the time frame it was used and possibly value. I have owned dozens of these Dr Peppers The logo is never raised in the glass its always sunk in, This one the logo is embossed and raised out, Also the bottom heel on the front reads Eureka Springs, ARK every one that I have seen the town is always on the bottom, The bottom of this one reads Dr Pepper in script. All in all a very slight differences that the others dont have. Its not perfect but still displays nice.

DP2.jpg

DP3.jpg

DP4.jpg

DP1.jpg

DP5.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Joey

surfaceone

Reaction score

Hey Joey,

I don't know from Dr. Pepper, but I do know this is an zone. [IMG] just doesn't work in these parts...

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2a/Hatlo54ad.jpg/280px-Hatlo54ad.jpg

celerycola

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: coke_and_stuff

I picked up this Dr Pepper Today. I am looking for more information on it, possibly the time frame it was used and possibly value. I have owned dozens of these Dr Peppers The logo is never raised in the glass its always sunk in, This one the logo is embossed and raised out, Also the bottom heel on the front reads Eureka Springs, ARK every one that I have seen the town is always on the bottom, The bottom of this one reads Dr Pepper in script. All in all a very slight differences that the others dont have. Its not perfect but still displays nice.

Thanks in advance!

Joey

The embossed 10-2-4 Dr Pepper bottles are a little older and more valuable. It's at least a $10 bottle. How much more depends on how rare a town. Maybe fishnuts will see this post and weigh in as a Arkansas collector.

jays emporium

Reaction score
That is called a "raised letter" Dr Pepper bottle. That style was used in the 1920's and is quite a bit more desirable than the ususl debossed Dr Pepper bottles. I don't know about the scarcity of Eureka Springs. They usually sell for at least $20. even for the most common towns. Yours appears to have a couple of small cracks which would of course hurt the value. However, I think I see 3 RIVERS * embossed on the bottom which would increase the value. 3 Rivers was a glass making company in Three Rivers Texas in the 1920's - 30's and there are collectors who specialize in their bottles. If you want to sell it I would suggest ebay because the 3 Rivers collectors might run it up if it is a scarce town.

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, I can faintly read river on the bottom above the Dr Pepper in script. You have to be in the right light but it is there. Ive seen hundreds of Dr Peppers but this is the first raised Glass version Ive seen.

Joey

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583