!Upcoming Yard Sale!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

John Sudul

Reaction score
I am planning a yard sale for the dates of Sept. 24, 25 &26. Im located in the Warren County area near Titusville ,Pa. I will have well over 100 + bottles for sale. Some of these include 5 Warner liver & kidney cures, lots of milks, medicines, a Hostetters,Electiric Brand & Doyles Hop bitters. I will also have a great deal of Indian artifacts and antiques for sale. Lots of other misc. too numerous for a whole list. A little something for everyone. Will post a couple pictures of what is going to be for sale later today. Hope to see you here! John

John Sudul

Reaction score
Here is one pic of some of the many bottles I will be selling...

Zx70210.jpg

Attachments

• Zx70210.jpg
    Zx70210.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 122

John Sudul

Reaction score
Here is another pic......

Om33371.jpg

Attachments

• Om33371.jpg
    Om33371.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 126

pacop02

Reaction score
John, Can you email me directions to your house. I live in Cambridge Springs. Thanks Bill.

<edited>email address removed so it can't be found by a spam address harvester, if any Member wishes to email you they can just click on the evelope icon above your name on the left<end edit>

John Sudul

Reaction score
Hi Bill, Hope you received my e-mail directions and they were sufficient. The Doyles in the first pic here is gone, along with a seaweed tonic I had. Gained a real beautiful double eagle Pittsburgh flask, which I just listed on here, for sale...did not see you at the sale , so was just wondering if my directions were O.K.?

nitedigger

Reaction score
Did you sell all of your indian artifacts? I have a friend who collects indian rocks and he might be interested in some if you have any left. I would be intersted in marbles if you have any.

Thanks,
nitedigger

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause