Update from the Bottle Cache. 12-5-06

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hj

Reaction score
Hey Howie,

Been checking your site now and again, just wanted to say it has progressed very nicely. Keep those embossed meds coming, I'm sure we will end up doing deal.

I see you have found the Treasure Quest site. Fantastic site for metal detecting, but I think you will find the glass section a little dead. Good place for a link though. I think Swizzle still has a "latest post" entry from March.......[:D]

HJ

bikegoon

Reaction score
Ya busted me! lol!

That was a neat site for metal detecting though.

Anyway, got a killer med going up here in a bit and added four new Bitters today.

Thanks guys!

bikegoon

Reaction score
Thanks Tony!

I may be hitting an estate tommorow with "over 250" bottles, mainly milks and alot of ACL sodas, hope to bring some nice sodas back from it.

Tony14

Reaction score
Good luck man! Remember to post pics of what ya get....I cant dig no more so i sit and watch what other people find[:D] its supposed to get to -2 tonight sometime....

bikegoon

Reaction score
RE: Update from the Bottle Cache. 12-6-06

[&:][&:][&:][&:][&:][&:]
Went digging instead of the estate auction, bad idea, but fun to finally get out after the surgery, Found one whopping bottle, A Bo-Peep Ammonia, only kept it for the website.
It was kind of a "ticks you off" kind of dump, there must have been over 200 listerine bottles, and tons of half pint screw top unembossed generic mason.....
But there be a privy!, test dug it, and one and a half foot down pulled pottery and cobalt and red glass shards, that is next on my list to dig!
I am meeting with a gentleman tonite or tommorow sitting on over 250+ bottles, some looked good from the one pic, lots of beers and maybe some poisons.
Stay tuned!

Will be putting up some new bottles tonite regardless!

bikegoon

Reaction score
Heya Spencer.

I had alot happen in late 06-07.
It was by far and still has been a year of challenges and rude suprises.
I still own the domain, and a ton of bottles to boot.
At this time all my loot is stashed away in an antique mall here in town, enough sells to cover my rent.
I will be training for my CDL in the next few weeks, after that I will be on the road for three weeks with a trainer, and after that I get my own truck.

I will have a laptop with WI-FI and most stops have hot spots so..........I figure in about two months the site WILL return!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie