Variety of collectible pop, mason, medicine, milk bottles/jars 4 sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

negative547

Reaction score
Some background about my collection: For about 4-5 years when I was younger, I would go around to old dumps in the area and dig up glassware as a hobby. Most of the dumps were on farms in Western PA. Some of the items I collected were bought or given to me from relatives. I have put together a list of the glassware I have and tried to categorize them the best I could. I am looking to sell all of these items as a lot since I really don't collect them anymore, but will sell individual categories. They have been collecting dust for a good few years and the extra space would be nice. I would very much like to sell everything as one package, but with the number of items in this lot I am flexible to selling whole categories or numerous items at once. I will include crates if buying a category or entire lot. I did price some of the more uncommon items, but I'm not too concerned with getting that listed price.

Pop/Soda Bottles - 123 items - $60/lot or $1/bottle
These are basically nostalgic pop bottles. There isn't anything extremely old, but the bottles are in good - fair condition and could be used as decoration. Besides the main name brands, the others all seem to be relatively local brands. Here is the list of brands I have:
Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Mountain Dew, Crush, Draft Root Beer, 7up, Canada Dry, Tab, Bottoms-Up, Squirt, Teem, Dare, Regent, Mission, Sun Drop, Draft, Welch's, Yoo Hoo, Keck's, Red Ribbon, Barq's Root Beer, Bala Club, West Park, Cameron, Vess & Nation's Best. There may have been some others I may have missed.

Mason Jars - 49 items - $30/lot or $1/jar
These jars are still intact and can still be used after being cleaned properly. You can use them for canning foods, but I've also seen these serve as bases for antique lamps. I do have some lids for these too, which I will include in the lot. Atlas, Mason and Ball are the three brands I have.

Milk Bottles - 16 items - $6/lot
I'm assuming these were mainly local milk delivery companies. There are three different sizes and most have an applied label on them for the distributor name.

Medicine Bottles - 26 items - $5/lot
There is a small assortment of medicine, ointment, poison, etc. bottles. Most of these are pretty generic with embossed glass letters and vary in shape & color. Certain ones were listed as a bit more rare, but willing to give these up for low cost.

White Milk Glass - 13 items - $4/lot
A small assortment of glassware that was likely used for skin care and/or beauty products. Some look to have use still and they clean up very easily. Could be used as nice room accents or decorations.

Entire lot - 227 items total - Will sell entire lot for $80/OBO. Feel free to make an offer on items you are interested in as I would really like to get rid of these. I can provide more individual pictures if requested. Email me at negativei547i@aol.com
3ka3mb3p65O25W65X1a4a30e715eec2171a07.jpg
3na3k73oe5Z55X15R6a4a7be4b61647e61419.jpg

3o33p93la5Z05W05P1a4acf71aa712e7a1ec4.jpg
3kd3m83l05O65V55Z1a4a874a6f5717191c31.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2